Friday, February 1, 2008

What have I gotten myself into?

Well, you might think I'd be pretty familiar with blogging since I teach in a computer lab but I'm not. I've spent several hours over the course of this week getting registered and then trying to find a template I liked and after that attempting to upload the scripting for the new look. It took a phone call to my daughter who already has a blog to understand what I needed to do but after that, I tried about ten different looks before deciding on this one. I won't be changing anytime soon unless someone can tell me how to change just the background. (I found and downloaded a graphic that I really really like and would at least try as a background if I knew how to do it -- Hint Hint:))

This is about all the blogging my brain can handle tonight but atleast it is a start. If I keep this up, my plan is to write about my sewing projects, my family and my future plans.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

It looks great Mom! I love the template. Lubs

Jen