I''m still planning on finishing Suzannah's dress later today after I get home and posting a picture. We shall see how that goes. I'm writing this from school. I can't see my blog but I figured out I can write in an email and send it to the address blogger designates and it posts to my draft folder. You have a choice to also post it directly to the blog but I'd rather save it as a draft and publish it later.
I'm staying away from all valentine parties at school as that is not fitting my "healthy" eating plan, so I'm kind of hiding in my room for now. Think I'll work on my Greg Iles book - Turning Angel. It's a great mystery!! He is a MS writer so you can't beat that combination. I usually listen to books on my ipod but for some reason Audio.com doesn't carry much Greg Isles so I've resorted to reading the printed version and giving my ears a rest. I love listening to books cause I can sew or whatever when I'm doing it although I do miss some parts of the story if I get too involved in what I'm doing. But I generally catch those missed parts when I go back and listen again a few months later. I get two books each month for $22. I stick to unabridged and have really gotten my money's worth.
Well enough rambling. I've got a book to read so I'm off for now. (Just in case you are wondering -- working in the computer lab does have its perks -- especially when teachers don't sign up to use the lab when I don't have scheduled classes -- which is most afternoons - thus the reading and listening to books. It's definitely a nice way to wind down to retirement -- as long as they don't change the activity schedule !! Don't tell anyone -- okay :) )
Here are the pictures. I didn't get the bias strip put around the neck but I did the back placket and the shoulder seams. I'm happy with that. Now I've got blue, aqua, and pink to go :)

No comments:
Post a Comment