The peach dress is closer to being finished. I have to finish the placket and then bind the neckline. Barring anything unforseen, I'll do that tomorrow night. Hopefully the last three will go a little faster.
In other matters, I'm trying to be more healthy with my eating so I'm starting back on vitamins along with cooking healthier. I am not a fan of Oprah or Dr. Oz but I happened to turn on the tv when he was discussing vitamins and found that very interesting. Anyway, I'm taking a multi-vit, calcium and magnesium and omega 3. Half in the morning and half at night. I'm drinking 2 liters of water while in school. Needless to say I'm glad my room is close to the lav. I'm eating fruits and veggies every day too. Eating out less is the most help. It's just hard to cook for one but I'm finding that left overs are easy lunches for school and I make huge salads and keep them in the frig. They last for the week so I can either have a grilled chk or tuna salad for lunch or just a salad with supper.
Toby and I have started walking after school too. he loves sniffing out the neighborhood and the walking tends to revive me. I do it as soon as I get home before I get sidetracked by other things. So, here's to a healthier me :)
The Rise
8 years ago

1 comment:
You are doing so awesome Mom! You are truly and inspiration to me!! Love you....
Jen
Post a Comment