Monday, February 11, 2008

Sidetracked Once Again

This blog stuff can be time consuming. By the time you read and comment and write your own you miss out on the important stuff --- like sewing!!! :)

Actually I do look forward to seeing what's been going on with everyone but I sure do get sidetracked a lot :)


I did finish all the handwork with the dresses over the weekend and got started on finishing up Suzannah's dress . It is going to be so pretty. I'm going to sew tonight as soon as I finish this .... and maybe read a few more blogs. Here is a picture of Suz's dress with the bodice just sitting on the skirt. It looks pretty pink but it is actually a peach color.
That's it for now

2 comments:

TexasNeals said...

ooooo, i love that color :)

Holly said...

Hi Aunt Vail! I love your blog. It is so cute, just like you. I would like to add you (and your family) to my list of readers. Just send your email address to holly.neely@sbcglobal.net
Thanks. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you. If you have the email addresses for your children, please send them too. I love, love the dress you are making!