Woo-Hoo -- It was just the pink dress. The other two are going together quite nicely. So, Back to work ::)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A. Vail I didn't know you were doing a blog! How great! You need to get on my parents about blogging more. I just love those little dresses you are making. Maybe sometime you could teach me so that I could make one for Mabry Grace.
Vail, Those dresses are so cute! I wish I liked to sew better but I find it stressful and curtains are my limit.
I too check out the blogs of everyone several times a day to keep up and was glad to see that you are now a blogger. Does Christy blog? If not, she needs to get on the band wagon so we can hear about her, Michael and Avery.
Is there any chance that you might be coming our way soon?
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
2 comments:
A. Vail I didn't know you were doing a blog! How great! You need to get on my parents about blogging more. I just love those little dresses you are making. Maybe sometime you could teach me so that I could make one for Mabry Grace.
Vail,
Those dresses are so cute! I wish I liked to sew better but I find it stressful and curtains are my limit.
I too check out the blogs of everyone several times a day to keep up and was glad to see that you are now a blogger. Does Christy blog? If not, she needs to get on the band wagon so we can hear about her, Michael and Avery.
Is there any chance that you might be coming our way soon?
Love ya,
Cheri
Post a Comment