AMB, I gave you some bloggy love!! (Check out my blog entry from today (7-29-08) to see what I am talking about.) I am working on several name suggestions for you, I promise!! I really like the new ribbons on the dresses. You always pick the sweetest colors and patterns.
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
3 comments:
love the new ribbons! the girls will love them. thank you so much! :)
AMB, I gave you some bloggy love!! (Check out my blog entry from today (7-29-08) to see what I am talking about.) I am working on several name suggestions for you, I promise!!
I really like the new ribbons on the dresses. You always pick the sweetest colors and patterns.
Cute, cute, cute dresses. Post some pics of your dining room. I love a makeover.
Post a Comment