Today was massage day for me and boy was I ready. I'm feeling all relaxed and mellowed out now :)
We had a nice, noisy, lightening filled pour down rain for thirty minutes or more thunder storm tonight. It was awesome. I know my yard and all its thirsty vegetation appreciated it.
Jennifer's friend Meg is having a baby soon. She made her a blanket and had asked me to do a couple of burp cloths. After making one yesterday that turned out horrible, I did two this evening that turned out pretty well. I've included pictures.
The reflected light on the word Jack is the water soluble stabilizer that hasn't been washed out yet. I did a closeup of the one I monogramed but it still doesn't show up too well and then a picture of the the two together. I'm hoping to do some work on g'mas family tree quilt this weekend. I want to make a branch on some scrap fabric and see how iit will work embroidering the leaves on. I hope it works well. I just think that will make the process so much easier in the long run. However, before I start that, I need to go over the church directory one more time and send it to the printer and get this weeks bulletin done for church. Hopefully that won't take very long.
Think I'll head off to hit the hay in "cool" comfort. So that's all for tonight.

1 comment:
Mom those birp cloths look really great except the T should be the B and the B should be the T :) Classic :)
Post a Comment