I have 12 of the 48 log cabin squares joined so my quilt top is 1/4 complete. You can kind of see a pattern emerging.

I actually did that yesterday -- haven't gotten around to sewing today. I spent a good part of the morning at school helping my boss with a project and then going to the grocery after which I took Lucy home. (She helps me clean -- actually, she does the work and I just appreciate it). Then this afternoon I spent most of my time putting this weeks bulletin together and makng out the list of those who will be serving all through July so that putting the other bulletins together will go faster.
I ordered two pair of shoes from Zappos late yesterday afternoon and guess when they arrived -- today around 5:30. Not bad for free shipping! After supper - just before dark, I put on my new Asics and took Toby for a walk. Like walking on air. They were very comfortable. My new sandals are pretty comfy too.
Toby was all relaxed and enjoying season 4 of NCIS with me but I personally

enjoy a good crime show a lot more when watchinig it right side up. Him -- not so much. Makes me wonder if he's really paying attention. I just love that show -- way better than CSI. It always has a good story and a little comedy thrown into the mix. Plus, it makes our guys look like good guys instead of dopes.
Tomorrow, more quilt squares, another pair of "jeans-into-capris" and some cooking.
All for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment