Tuesday, July 1, 2008

51st Post

I just realized that my last post was number 50. Guess that is some sort of milestone in the blogosphere.

I've finished the dress I started LAST year for Vail and am now hoping
it will fit Katy. I've only the handwork left to do. It will have two bttons int he back - a green one and an orange. I thought that would be a fun thing to do.

These are the pillowcase dresses I made. They have a matching ribbon that has the red from all three dresses and then some yellow and green that goes with the flowers. I think they turned out really cute.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I LOVE the dresses Mom. They look awesome. You are good. Lubs.

Anonymous said...

All of the dresses look so cute!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Happy 51st post!!