These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
7 comments:
Micah looks so cute. What a handsome little grandbaby you have there. Jennifer looks great too. Have fun in Nashvegas. How long will you be there?
I'll probably be here til Fri or Sat. Lots of mileage on the rocker:))
AMB
Congratulations to everyone! Please give them all our love.
Have a wonderful time with all your grandbabies.
Love ya,
Cheri and Jay
Oh he's adorable! What a hunk! Congrats!
Carol said. How Sweet!
Looks like everyone is doing great. We are proud for you. One more to go! You all are in our prayers.... Johnny and Carol
He is so precious! Jennifer looks great! I cannot believe how big he was! Congratulations to everyone.
Such happy, sweet family pictures. Makes me smile. :)
Post a Comment