Thursday, May 21, 2009

UPDATE: KINDA

Did I mention the guy came yesterday and did the appraisal on my house. The realor called around lunch to let me know he wanted to come after lunch. I actually left school and went home to pick up some dirty laundry by my bed and then came back to school (were talking 9 miles one way here) and then he didn’t show up until late afternoon. I should have charged him mileage:)

Anyway, I’m just so antsy to know the results. The realtors say they don’t foresee any problems and I’m sure they are right but you never know. So COME ON ALREADY AND LET ME KNOW SOMETHING – YESTERDAY. I mean this is the age of instant gratification and I want to know N-O-W. OK, I feel a lot better.

What else am I doing (besides being antsy) you ask? Well

I got Mabry’s dress in the mail today.
I’ve been spending a bunch of time the last few days showing the girl who will be keeping the school website updated, how I do it.
I’ve been wishing lots of kids a happy summer vacation.
I arranged for Toby to stay with a dog sitter (who loves him as much as I do) while I’m gone to NashVegas.
I’ve backed up all the pictures and files on my laptop to my plug and play hard drive that I’ve had for about 4 months now and haven’t put any stuff on it til today.
I’m going to put the electronic gradebook on one of the computers in the library.
I typed up a list of next years 4k classes for my boss.
I ate my lunch at about 1:15 – time flys when you are having fun.
And . . . I’ve added this update to my blog.

That’s it for now.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

You've been busy. Nice little rant by the way. I am sure the appraiser reads your blog and is on top of that now. :) The girls are excited to see you Sunday.

Vail said...

I can hope :)