I finished all the machine sewing on Mabry’s dress. I think the style and color has her name written all over it:) I must say my 730 did a great job on the button holes on this dress.
I should have it in the mail by midweek if not before.
I ‘ve packed almost all my glassware. Luckily I didn’t unpack all my crystal and stuff when I moved in here, since it wasn’t going to be a permanent move.
Jennifer asked me to make her a diaper clutch. I will have four when I’m done because the material I had was enough for that many. So, she and Stace will get one and Jen’s friend Gena will get one and I’ll have one for someone else at a later date. Here are the two I’ve done. I did make one mistake -- not that it matters but my plan was to have the initial on the side where the flap opens up so I centered it toward the bottom -- unfortunately I did it on the wrong piece and it ended up being on the back. Oh well, I'll know better next time . (I can hope -- can't I)
Have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:
How cute! I need a machine that does embroidery. I would put my initials on everything!
Can't wait for Mabry's dress. I am sure she is going to love it :)
Post a Comment