Friday, May 15, 2009

UPDATE

It’s Friday……. just threw that in in case you’ve had a busy week.  It’s been hectic here.  We had state testing and today was our MayDay PlayDay.  They have lots of games that the kids compete in and end with a big tug of war.  Lots of fun for the most part.  At least it didn’t rain  but it was definitely hot and humid :)

They did the home   inspection on Monday – haven’t heard from the buyer as to what, if anything, they want fixed – I’m sure there will be something.  Still waiting on the appraisal for the lender.  I think the house will appraise well, I just want to get all that over with so I can know I’m not wasting my time packing boxes. 

Tonight and tomorrow I plan to finish Mabry’s dress and pack up as much of the kitchen as I can.  I’m going to keep out only what I’m pretty sure I might use between now and when I have to have it all packed.  I’ve made several lists – all on my digital post-it notes on my desktop (they are awesome--- digital post-it notes that is).

I got some bubble wrap at the Walmarts this afternoon.  They have a 150 foot roll.  I think that will be all I need as I have a box full of bubble “scraps” out in my storage room.   My goal is to pack as many boxes as I can before I leave for Jennifers which will be on the 24th unless she needs me sooner.

Okay – enough random ramblings.  Guess I’ll get this weekend started and perhaps report on my progress before Monday.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So have you picked out where you are going to be moving to next? What an adventure!

There is no hurry with Mabry's dress. Don't worry, she doesn't grow very fast :) so we have time.

Only 6 more days until your retirement! Woo hoo!