Micah Charles Ensor born at 6:48; 9 lbs 2 oz.; 20 inches long with a little bit of black hair. Pics coming soon. Mother and baby are fine. And dad is too.
YEAH! I can't wait to see photos. I have been checking your site and Jennifer's just waiting to hear news that the newest Ensor had shown up. So glad to hear that everyone is doing good!
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
4 comments:
Yea! Congrats, can't wait to see pics!
MUST SEE PICTURES!!! MUST SEE PICTURES!!!! MUST SEE PICTURES!!!
:) congrats.....PICTURES!!!!!
YEAH! I can't wait to see photos. I have been checking your site and Jennifer's just waiting to hear news that the newest Ensor had shown up. So glad to hear that everyone is doing good!
Tell Jennifer and Matthew Congratulations!!
Looking forward to the pics...
Post a Comment