I want to acknowledge my daughter and my daughter-in-law on Mother’s Day. You are terrific mother’s. The love you have for your children is always evident in the time you spend with them , the discipline you give them and the care you take with them. They are all so lucky to belong to you. I also want to say how thankful I am that you have chosen to ignore the rantings of the femi-nazis and instead have based your marriages on biblical principles. You support your husbands in their decisions. You work at your marriages, knowing that neither you nor your hubby can give 100% all the time but you love each other any way despite failings and faults and you (and they) are the better for it. You guard your marriage and in doing so, you enable them to do the same. I love you for who you are and what you have accomplished for yourself, your mate and your beautiful children. Just thought you’d like to know :) Hope you have the best Mother’s Day yet.
Now, on a lighter note, I want to say ----MY HOUSE IS UNDER CONTRACT!!!! It has been a rollercoaster day at my house. If everything pans out, I’ll be signing this house over to new owners on June 26. Please pray that everything goes smoothly.

6 comments:
What a nice post. I agree with your assessment! They are both great moms.
Woo woo on the sale of your house!!! What a relief to have that done! Sure hope it will hold up.
Happy Mother's Day AMB!
That is great news about your house. I am sure that is a huge burden off of your shoulders.
CONGRATULATIONS Vail...now rub some of that house selling stuff our way. What a sense of relief you must have.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO!
happy mother's day!!!
congrats on the house, that is so awesome!
and thank you so much for the kind words! :)
Thank you so much for always leaving me q comment at auntpollysporch!! I love hearing from you! I sure hope your house sale goes smoothly with no hitches!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Polly :-)
Congrats on your house! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment