The good news (for me) is that I allowed myself to sleep away most of the morning. The bad news (for me) is that I shouldn’t have :)
This is what I had when I went to bed last night:
Finished shoulder seams, finished sleeves and finished collar.
Now I just needed to put the pieces together and I’d be down to button holes, buttons, and a hem. Easy peasy. Well, because of not considering the piping around the collar, the collar is way too small sooooo enter these folks
So, as soon as I remake the collar I’ll be back on track.
Can you tell it’s been a rainy day today?
And lastly – here is the reaction of my panel of experts when asked what they thought of my good news/bad news Saturday.
Guess I’m not getting much sympathy for my dumb mistake am I :))

2 comments:
The dress is going to be so cute. I can't wait!
I concur with the panel :)
Post a Comment