We are enjoying our time in Nashville. Here are more pictures. Enjoy! At the end I’ll link to my three fav houses ---- so far. I’m looking at some more tomorrow.
At the zoo with Jammie and Papa
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So Jennifer gives birth to the baby and then has to pull Micah and Matthew around in a wagon. So not fair!
Looks like you are having lots of fun. LOVED all the photos.
These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
4 comments:
So Jennifer gives birth to the baby and then has to pull Micah and Matthew around in a wagon. So not fair!
Looks like you are having lots of fun. LOVED all the photos.
I think #3 is a really pretty house.
Great pictures! Micah continues to look adorable! I'm sure you are having a ball!
Love house #3. Which is your favorite out of these 3?
Isn't Matthew suppose to be pulling Jen around????
He is a precious baby! I'm glad everyone is doing well. I think all the houses are cute, but if I had to pick one it would be # 3.
Post a Comment