Saturday, June 6, 2009

HOUSES AND MORE HOUSES

 

image

This house is a short sale ---- 2065 square feet – all one level except for the bonus room over the garage.  It’s a good price if I can get it.

image

A house right in Franklin that I really like – it’s older but immaculate with really nice hardwood floors.  They enclosed the garage so there’s no sheltered parking for the car.  But the neighborhood is established with nice shade around the house.  But it’s a Franklin price so if they don’t like my offer, I’d be ready to walk away.

image

A little over my price range but it’s been on the market for a long time so they may be ready to negotiate and I think I like this kitchen.   Haven’t actually looked at this one yet – I just found it but I've added it to my list.

image

This house is one of my favorites.

image

The bonus is big and you can see the living room (the red walls) so it kind of feels more connected.  There isn’t a dining room but the living room is big enough to be a combo.

image

Another new one (new find not house)  I really want to see.  All one level except for the bonus and …. it has a basement of over 930 sq feet – unfinished but has all the insulation and stuff – just needs drywall.  It also has a big window and french doors to the back.

image

image

Like this kitchen too and it says it has a dining room

image

part of the bassement

image

Last of the new finds.  Only the bonus is upstairs

image

Has a really open plan

image

Kitchen looks nice

image

I think I’d have plenty of space for entertaining family and friends.

So much to choose from.  Can’t wait to go back and look with my real estate advisor  sister.

 

And for your viewing pleasure – Micah drunk on Mommy’s Milk

Jen June5 (14)

Kates eating pancakes by Jammie

Jen June5 (21)

Watching a show – It’s A Bug’s Life!

Jen June5 (29) Jen June5 (35)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you have some great choices! Enjoy checking them all out!

Cheri said...

Your head is going to spin looking and trying to decide but take your time. We have went back on the internet a couple times looking back at homes we already toured and then for one reason or another have taken them off our list. Beth will be a huge help. Good luck and anxious to see what you pick out. You'll have to give us a tour on your blog.

Love ya,
Cheri