UPDATE : TUES. 10:10 AM
The only thing worse than moving boxes and furniture and feeling muscles you haven’t used in forever is getting up the next morning and doing it again. I am soooo sore! But …… on the bright side, there are no boxes in my dining room and the table and rocking chair that were in the shed along with my dining room table and chairs are in the storage unit. Now I have plenty of room to put the rest of the boxes I’ll be filling. Hopefully I have enough boxes on hand and won’t need anymore (or at least very few)
I got my neighbor to help me empty out the metal shed in the back yard that had all my Christmas stuff in it (Thanks Buddy). We moved it to storage. Hope I don’t wait til August to move my stuff up to Nashville. It was hot out there! He’s coming back at 7:15 tomorrow and we will probably have time to make two trips full of boxes – maybe even three before I have to go get my last Cleveland haircut. Yikes – I’ve had the same haircut person for 30 years. Hope I can find someone I like in Nashville. I spent a little time tonight packing the notebooks I have in my sewing room and putting some of the stuff that was laying out like sewing machine feet, bobbins, etc. where they belong so I can get that stuff packed up. I’m so looking forward to the time when I can sew again and sew whenever I feel like it.
Needless to say I am very stiff and tired tonight. Think I’ll head on to bed now since I have to get up at 7 and throw on some clothes so I can heft more boxes into a trailer and /or pickup.
Night all.

3 comments:
So what are you doing between now and August? Did you find a house you really liked?? I loved all the photos of the ones you have shown us this far.
You are crazy. Sounds like you are making a lot of progress;)
Hi Grams :)
I've been there... 4 months ago! Rest and relax, so you don't wear yourself out ;)
Thank you for the sweet comment!
rue
Post a Comment