Friday, June 19, 2009

CHECK THIS OUT

I have a local friend who sews – if she had a blog I’d link to all her gorgeous quilts and embroidered (machine) stuff.  Anyway, recently she celebrated her birthday with her family and this is the cake they had someone make for her. 

4878_1187708891218_1183180806_30583204_2418214_n

kk's%20birthday%20013

Is that not awesome!!!  Every part of it is edible.  The detail is incredible – don’t you think?  The needle on the machine is even threaded.

On another note, it’s now iffy whether or not we will close on Monday.   We WILL close but the buyer decided to make a bigger down payment (this was several days ago) and of course the bank had to redo all thousand pages of whatever they do and it hadn’t gotten here by the end of today.  But, if it gets here anytime Monday, everything else is ready to go and we can get it done.  Otherwise I guess it will be Tuesday.  Anyway, that all I know for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is amazing. I bet it tasted really good to. I watch Ace of Cakes all of the time and it just blows my mind how talented people can be.

jennifer said...

That looks pretty cool. Whose bday was it? See you soon!!