It's not bad enough that I check The Pioneer Woman's blog twice a day and CJ's "Have You Tinkled Today, to see what neat things they are doing. And I check family blogs and Crazy Mom Quilts and those others on my side bar. Today I discovered "Quilt Blogs.com" -- a list of 200+ quilt/crafter blogs. Some of those quilt pictures are soooo delicious looking like
this,
this, or
this or even
this!! How am I supposed to find time to sew, let alone run a computer lab between 8 and 3 every day when there are so many beautiful quilts to look at for inspiration?? I may need an intervention in the near future!!
Billy and Stacey found out they are having another girl. I just love pink. I've already planned a quilt and no minkee is involved. Just some gorgeous shades of pink and of course -- embroidery. I can't wait. Thank goodness I have till June though because my list is getting longer and for some reason I'm not marking things off the list nearly as fast as I'm adding them on. Wonder why?
One more thing. Need some storage ideas? Click
here and scroll down a little.
Well, I need to get some things done before I go to bed. So g'night all.
1 comment:
I want to be that organized lady! Love her ideas especially the little buckets to put keys in :)
Post a Comment