Monday, February 9, 2009

EENIE, MEENIE, MINEY, MO

I can't find a background I'm crazy about but I'll try to keep this one for at least a week. I really would like to create my own but at this point I'm fairly clueless as to how to go about it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DDIL STACEY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Hope you have had a wonderful day.

I came across this blog entry. It is about organizing a child's room but I think it could easily apply to any room. Check it out.

Donna cooked a great dinner tonight. Some yummy hamburger steaks, twice baked potatoes, green beans, slaw and the pioneer woman's chocolate pie. Needless to say I ate too much, but it was sure good.

The Closer was awesome tonight. The bad guy was pure evil and walked out at the end. But I have faith -- Brenda always gets her man. He may not be back next week but he'll be back and she will get him in the end.

Now I'm saving the world with Jack Bauer as I update my blog and straighten up my room so I can relax when I go to bed.

Hope everybody has a great rest of the week. And I hope I will get some sewing done tomorrow after school :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much.
sounds like a delicious dinner! what a fun idea. glad it was so good and you were able to have a nice evening! :)

stace