Why do I always have to go through this on at least one part of the collar -- and I had pinned it. It looked fine on the top side but then I turned it over.
But then I settle down and end up with this .....
And this
I haven't trimmed and pressed yet but they did turn out well. I love the way it looks after I'm done --it's the "doing". I often feel like I'm all thumbs if you know what I mean
Here is a sample of a package I got today. Don't know who all those folks are but they sure are cute/pretty/handsome :) (This is a picture of the picture -- so it doesn't look as good as in person)

3 comments:
What a great looking bunch!!
Oh we look good! So do those collars ;)
What a great family photo. I want a copy!
Post a Comment