These days they call me Grams. I've just retired after thirty some years of teaching, that included a hiatus as stay at home mom and then back to teaching again. I've sold my house and moved to the Nashville area to be closer to my kids ( most of them anyway) and family. And now ..... well I guess we'll just have to wait and see cause life is full of changes.
4 comments:
Ah Toby. What a bum!
That would be great if you come and see my parents and even better if you come up and see me!!!
Love the fabric from the last post by the way! Toby probably does have a crick in his neck and is too lazy to care :)
Toby looks so cute! Maybe secretly he is hoping you will take pity on him and rub his neck.
Jessica has a good idea, come see us and then we can go over to her house.
Can I cuddle up too?
Post a Comment