This is the first of the two Christmas puzzles I'm going to complete. It has 550 "little" pieces. It's going to take awhile -- especially in between sewing and work. My goal is to have it completed by the end of Spring Break. It is spread out on my grandmother's game table. The top actually turns 90 degrees and then you can fold it in half and it sits against the wall. Or, you can "unfold" the top so that the top half rests against the wall. That's how Granny usually had it and that's how I usually use it. But right now it's making a great puzzle table. The lamp came from her attic too. I call it the original 3-way bulb lamp because it has 3 bulbs and each one is turned on by pulling a chain. So, you can have as much light as you need by pulling one, two or three chains.
And this puzzle -- well, I'm not saying what it will be when its done. You'll have to wait and see.

No comments:
Post a Comment