Since WallyWorld has recently gotten rid of their fabric department, I can't even get piping or buttons or anything dealing with sewing except for a few notions like rulers and rotatry blades --which if they keep them in stock I may need at some point -- so, Farmhouse Fabrics was having a sale -- no shipping for orders over $50 and I took advantage of it to get myself a present! They even wrapped it in ribbon! Seriously. They always put ribbon around your fabric and make it look so inviting. Don't you just love it. I hope "Peanut" Ensor likes butterflies:) Just kidding. He might like sailboats though.

This picture shows all the stuff included in my self-present -- some white piping I often use with baby stuff, some buttons for dresses, a nice pair of scissors and all three fabrics that I got. Yummy Yummy!

Gotta run. Time to eat and get to church. Have a great rest of the week. Hope to have a sewing update this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment