Saturday, February 28, 2009

ANOTHER FINISHED QUILT TOP AND ....... SNOW!!!!

I had let Toby out and when I went to let him back in --- it was snowing. I think it has already stopped but it sure is cold outside. I think any snow accumulation in our area is to the east. We are not in the predicted "snow zone" anyway. The white dots are not dust on the lens, they are real snowflakes:)


































My modified yellow brick road turned out better than I expected. I must say though that I didn't really have a picture in my mind of how it was supposed to look. But I do like what I see. I'm going to back it with one of the blue's in the blocks --you can see it with the arrow below.










































Of course Toby -- who was dozing behind the chair immediately got up and came and sat on the quilt top when I started taking pictures.

















Have a nice week everybody.



3 comments:

Cindy said...

The Yellow Brick Quilt looks nice, Grams. It just tickles me that Toby doesn't appear camera-shy whatsoever...LOL

jennifer said...

Toby is so funny. I like that quilt top. I also like the new look to your blog :)

Anonymous said...

i love your blog's new look!!! makes me SO ready for spring! :)
the quilt is looking so good. nice and cheerey. toby cracks me up! i can't believe that even at his age he would be interested in being in the pictures! cute. ;)

stace