Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW PICTURES AND A FUN SUMMER DRESS

I said the snow would not last but it did. The ground was covered (sort of) when I got up on Sunday morning but, alas, it was gone by the time we got out of church. They are late but these pictures will document the great snowfall of March 1, 2009.
































I have finished Avery's dress except for hem and handwork. I decided to wait on the hem til I go to Michael's and I'll be able to have her put it on and get the length just right.

I thought it turned out really cute.




























Tomorrow and Thursday, I plan to spend my sewing time finishing the handsewing of the binding on the log cabin quilt and making a label for that quilt and quite possibly the Take 5 red quilt that I've posted pics of before and plan to try to quilt this weekend. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jealous of the snow!!! i think this is the first year that we've lived here that it hasn't snowed. such a bummer!!! but it looks beautiful at your house!
the dress for avery is adorable! she will look so beautiful in it! :)

stace

jennifer said...

I love the dress. It turned out great!

Cindy said...

Such a darling dress. It's a cutie.