Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY BABY IS 28; A WII STORY AND SOME EMBROIDERY PROGRESS

Happy Birthday Brian!! Can't believe you are 28. Makes me feel soooooo young!! Hope you had the awesome day you deserve.


If you have kids and/or a WII this you've got to read this. It's a very funny story and not a long one at that.

http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/

I've completed all the circles and some of the flowers on the two Easter dresses I'm making. I think the flowers will be a nice touch. You'll have to excuse the wrinkles. The dresses have been stuffed in my school bag so I can work on them during spare minutes between classes.





































I need to get my suitcase packed for my big weekend trip to Nashvegas. I'm ready for a dose of kids and grands. Plus there's a big bday party at the Rainforest on Friday night. Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birthday party got changed to a cookout at the house! Love the flowers on the dress!

Cindy said...

Ooh, the dresses are cute, cute, cute. I get such enjoyment out of making our granddaughter dresses.