Sometimes when I'm working with gathering threads, whatever I'm working on looks like someone who's hooked up to life support with
-Finish embroidery
-Press and sew sleeve facings
-Press and sew hems
-Sew on buttons
Tomorrow a realtor is supposed to call me -- she was at a continuing ed class today. I'm hoping to get her to come by and discuss what I'd like to do about the house. We will see.
I was this relaxed for awhile today --
I had a massage and I was asleep before it was over. It was great!
I got this look after about the fourth picture. Guess he didn't appreciate my preserving his relaxed pose for posterity.

2 comments:
Toby is so cute and he looks as though he were the one who got the massage. Love the dresses. Absolutely beautiful!
Love ya,
Cheri
Toby appears as though "HE'S" the one tired from all the work...LOL
Oh goodness, the dresses are simply beautiful. You have done an outstanding job. WOW!
Post a Comment