I watched a three part video today on how to use glue when binding a quilt and how it turns out perfect every time -- they were by Sharon Schamber. She sure does make it look easy. I'm going to try the glue technique on my next quilt. Her binding looked perfect.
I saw a great corn recipe at Back Porch Musings and plan to try it when the kids come in a couple of weeks. All the recipes she posted looked yummy but this corn recipe is different and SUPER easy.
It's been a cold fall day - except that it's spring outside. We've had a good bit of rain the past couple of days but the sun was around alot this afternoon. Wish the weekend was two days longer but I'll settle for having tomorrow.
Hope nobody had any really bad storms when all the weather passed by.

1 comment:
Question: When do you rest? LOL
Your projects are always so wonderful!
Post a Comment