Friday, March 27, 2009

FROM START TO FINISH IN AN EVENING -- ALMOST - and - I'M OFFICIALLY ON THE MARKET

The lady that helps me clean my house loved the dress that I made Avery. Told me she had a four year old grand daughter too and she'd love a dress like that. Soooo I looked through my stash and found this cute piece of material and tonight before I went out to eat supper with friends, I cut out the pattern. Then when I got home at eight I used my serger and sewed it up - decided to take pictures and realized I didn't sew on the pockets before gathering the skirt and attaching it. Well, I almost finished it and in the true fashion of procrastination, I'll put the pocket sewing off until tomorrow (if they weren't already made, I wouldn't bother with them) and I'll do the hem and handwork too and be totally finished so I can give it to Lucy on Friday. Here are some pictures





























I officially put my house on the market as of today. Got a sign and everything. Because those of you who usually read my blog have seen my house at its worst, I thought you'd enjoy a glimpse of it at its best. So, take a peek.







































































































3 comments:

Cindy said...

Another cute, cute dress. AND - such a beautiful home. Good luck!!

Mabry's Gamma said...

Well now we are both officially on the market, good luck, Vail. Love the cute dress you always do such good work.

Love ya,
Cheri

Anonymous said...

The dress is very cute. I am sure that the cleaning lady will love it! Your house looks so cute. I love the kitchen.