No longer was Avery born in 20034.
It is now documented that Billy and Stace did not spend their first year of wedded bliss -- not married.
The label -- floated gently down to earth to become part of a very small pile of leaves.
The cold front seems to be passing north of us. It has not turned extremely cold yet but I guess that could be coming later tonight. And, the weather forcast on weather.com says it will be sunny here by Thurs and cloudy with a lot of sun in Nashvegas. So if nothing changes I'll be leaving whenever we get finished tabulating Science Fair Scores -- hopefully by one o'clock and heading north and east. I've got several good unread books on my IPOD to keep me company. Toby will stay home this trip.
Back to the quilt meeting. DB made a fence rail(?) patterned quilt top out of a jelly roll. The colors were soooo pretty. I've got two Jelly Rolls. One is going to get made into some kind of tote but the other -- maybe I know what to do with it now.

No comments:
Post a Comment