Monday, January 5, 2009

ON MY WISH/TO DO LIST FOR 09

I love this tree skirt, this dress, (pink or blue pique -- so cute) these shoes , and this dress . I want to learn how to make a pillow or pouch with a zipper, a table runner that I design myself. I'd like to make a thread catcher for my sewing machine and my serger (maybe one I can use for either?) Some blankets and burp cloths for my two new grands that are coming in late spring, make the wreath wall hanging I got the pattern for. I'd like to plan and start on a log cabin quilt for ME that is based on this design --the "wonkiness" not the colors.

It doesn't seem like that long of a list but I have to finish my last semester of school and retire and sell my house and find a house in Nashvegas and probably a partime job of some sort and move and settle in and ...... it's going to be a scary and exciting year. Hope I can remember that I'm not in charge -- God is and I need to put things in his hands instead of trying to run the show myself. That is so hard to do sometimes.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it IS a hard thing to remember that God is in charge, especially w/ something as big as moving somewhere like nash. when you've lived somewhwere like cleve. for as long as you have. but, ya know what? whether or not you remember that he's in charge....he will still BE in charge...and that's comforting, don't you think? :) we are praying for a smooth transition for you. oh, it's going to be so fun and exciting and wonderful. i bet you'll love it!
oh, and that is quite a to do list you have there! ;)

stace