I can't seem to settle on a new background for my blog. Not a good way to start the New Year. I hope my indecisiveness doesn't last too long. Here are pics of some of what I did today. I had gotten some flannel at Joannes while at my sisters so I went ahead and made these three cute blankets. I serged the edges(not really necessary) and them pressed them under and finished them with some decorative stitching. Turned out quite well I think. Have enough scraps to make a burp cloth to go with each of them too.



I also finished the napkins I had cut out before Christmas-- I think I made about 36. And I spent time cleaning up the kitchen and balancing my bank account. Watched a movie too. Today I watched Traitor. It was kind of depressing but pretty good none-the-less. Tomorrow I'm going to watch Mama Mia. It was a Christmas gift and I might watch Eagle Eye -- one of my rentals. But definitely there will be more work accomplished in the sewing room.
1 comment:
We saw Hancock in the theatre and you are right, it is nothing like we thought it would be. But I did like it. We are actually getting that and Traitor in the mail through Netflix tomorrow.
Wasn't Eagle Eye good? We really like that one.
All the things you have been making are so cute. I love the little hearts on the one blanket.
Post a Comment