Friday, January 23, 2009

IT'S THE WEEKEND and MONK IS IN THE HOUSE

Don't you just love Adrianne Monk? He's a really endearing character and sooooo funny.
I went out to eat tonight with friends and ended up going over to their house to show them how to do some "stuff" on their computer. Then while I was watching Monk I finished my jigsaw puzzle that I started last weekend. All 3,500 350 pieces. And I'm feeling proud of myself. So I got my next one out -- 550 pieces and separated the border out so I can start on it when I take a break from sewing tomorrow. I'm going to practice some free motion quilting and do the pleats on the dress I'm making. But right now, I'm going to crawl into my nice warm bed and fall asleep with Psych.

Night everyone.

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

hahaha! oh how we miss monk and psych! :)

stace