Monday, January 19, 2009

FUN WEEKEND and A MUCH HAPPIER QUILTER LIVES HERE

I went to TX this weekend to visit my grands -- oh and their parents too of course :) We had an enjoyable weekend. Everyone happy and healthy (except for Jack's runny nose, and, very busy. We watched a couple of movies, went to Sam's and Lowes, visited with YaYa and Pops. Uncle Michael sent a Twister game (along with some other things) for Christmas and Billy played that with the girls. "Q" showed her prowess on the WII and Molly B carried Puddin (a stuffed dog or rabbit--I've forgotten), Penguin, and one pink and one yellow blanket everywhere we went!! Here are some Twister pictures and a sweet picture of Jack and Billy.





















I got the insert for my 730 and this afternoon, after setting up my table boy was there a difference in moving the quilt as I sewed. It was great. It wll be so much easier to finish my two quilts and any others I make.














3 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

I enjoyed our time together Vail. And just had to say, I love that log cabin quilt! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Vail,

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful weekend. It's always great to see your loved ones. Great pictures!!

Johnny

Anonymous said...

those sweet girls sure do love their grams! they had a great time and molly beth has already asked when we are going to your house!! :)
the quilt is looking great....are you sure you aren't going to keep it....that would be a tough decision for me!!! ;)

stace