Thanks Jace and Jan --- I know you've done lots of great things but one of the best was 31(I think) years ago today when you gave birth to my son-in-law. I only get to have one and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. So thanks for doing such a good job raising all your kids but especially Matthew. He's a super addition to our family as a Christian husband and dad.
And to Matty:

2 comments:
Hi Momma Neal! What a sweet birthday post :)
I don't know if you have seen our blog or not, but I am posting some pictures and videos from Christmas that I thought you would enjoy :)
http://kkpruiksma.blogspot.com/
You are so welcome and I thank you for the great daughter that you raised. We love her. She is a great wife and mother for our son and sweet sweet granddaughters and soon to be grandson.
Post a Comment