As you can see the front and back are the same. Makes it easy to get the dress on!
Toby and I sat out on the patio for awhile this afternoon. It was so nice outside. It will be prettier when the grass, the bushes and trees are greened up.
Toby has discovered the squirrels now and sometimes I watch him running with his nose pointed straight up in the air as he chases them from tree to tree. One day he's going to run smack into a tree.
Billy and Stace and the girls are coming to visit the end of spring break week. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be going to Nashville the beginning of that week to see Michael and Jennifer and their families. I'm looking forward to that too.
After Spring Break, we will be in school for three days and then off for a four day Easter Break. Seems weird. Then no breaks til we get out for the summer.
I'm already thinking about how I'll be spending my summer. I figure I"ll be on the road a lot!!

3 comments:
oh, vail will look so cute in that little dress! :)
you yard does look peaceful! just wait till there are three little ones running around and screaming....mmmm, not so much! HA!
She is going to love that dress. I can see her spinning around in it now.;)
You are the winner of last week's giveaway. Email me your mailing address and I will get your fabric in the mail to you!
Post a Comment