Katy getting ready to eat.
Uncle Michael and Avery catching some fish for supper.
Cousins looking at the snow.
Playing in the crib.
Jack -- the youngest and the handsomest :) "Nanna" and Molly B.
I had so much fun at Jennifer's. We picked out some fabric for a quilt (I can't believe I broke my rule but hey -- isn't that what rules are for?) Jen and Matty got to have a date night and I got to babysit:) We went to Sam's and the mall and just visited.
I got home Tuesday and got ready for Billy and Stace's visit. They got here Thursday around noon. Funny kids that they are they called as they were driving in and were telling me they were in MS but hadn't gone through Vicksburg yet. Then Billy started talking about politics which I thought was a little strange because he usually isn't much of a talker. Next thing I know someone is banging on my door and guess who it was -- the Texas Neals!!! We had a great time - we ate out a couple of times. Had a pizza and a movie night with the girls and watched Toy Story, went to the Italian Festival (it was the 2nd annual one here) and watched the spagetti eating contest -- pretty disgusting :) played catch with Suzannah - watch out softball players -- a star is emerging , hugged and followed Toby all over the place, sat on the patio, planted a forsythia bush and put up a ceiling fan in the kitchen. It was great!!
Now I'm really tired and heading to bed. Night all.

3 comments:
Great pictures! What cuties they are! Sounds like you had a great vacation.
thanks again for everything. we had a great time...i think the girls had an even greater time! :) great pictures.
your chilrens sure do make cute chilrens. lub you
jen
Post a Comment