I have decided that every family is dysfunctional. Maybe I've always known it but finally don't mind admitting it. I'm not airing our dirty laundry here but we could use prayers from lots of people. Life happens and it ain't always pretty. Sometimes it's the shock of finding out the person you love most is dying of cancer or some other horrible disease. Other times its having to watch someone have their heart broken and knowing there is nothing you can do to make it better. All you can do is offer support and prayers and keep your anger in check. So, pray for those things and that those involved will have strength and the tools to make good decisions.
On a happier note, I came across a really good thought provoking blog --I've linked to it on the right. I don't know the guy's name but he is a preacher and has some very insightful things to say from time to time. Read the blog -- it's a good one.
I did make three more blocks for my log cabin quilt today. I'm getting faster and faster with them. After I make forty-eight I'll be an expert :)
I'm going to bed at 10 tonight. A good night's sleep should benefit my mood greatly:)
Night all
The Rise
8 years ago

2 comments:
unfortunately, you are so right. but remember, there is no such thing as a functional person. we are all such screw-ups! granted some of us screw up worse than others...and make really BIG messes though! anyway, just want you to know that we love you!! hope you have a better day today. give us a call. :)
Thanks Stacey -- I'm good today. Just needed to blow off steam I guess.
Post a Comment