Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY SUZY-Q



Suzannah Faith Neal was born six years ago today. I remember the call from Billy and collecting Grandmother and going to Longview by way of Cabot AR and getting Jennifer and I think Brian to go with us. We were less than an hour from Longview when Billy called to tell us she had arrived. I remember sitting there thinking -- "my first grandchild!" It was an awsome occasion.









Six reasons why I think Suz is special:


  1. 1. She is cool and hip!
    2. She not afraid to compete with the guys!
  2. 3. She is smart!
  3. 4. She loves her family!
  4. 5. She doesn't let her diabetes define who she is. If you didn't see her checking her sugar, you wouldn't even know she had it!

6.She giggles when I sing Happy Birthday to her over the phone :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY-Q! I love you!








1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

grams,
that blog you set up was so good. i just didn't know i was born that time of day!
i love you
ps-suzannah neal.