

Brian Neal is awesome!!! I'm updating my blog from ............. drumroll please .......... my desk in room 31 at HCC. Whoo Hooo!! Thanks to Brian I can visit his and any other blog from school. I promise to use discretion (but I do have time on my hands sometimes and it is ridiculous to have this stuff blocked if I am getting my work done and then some). I'm doing this on my personal laptop so I'm not corrupting any school computers in the process. I'm just excited that I can see what's happening in blogland again without having to wait til night all the time. I'm keeping it to myself so don't tell anyone.
Here are some updated pics of the burp cloths I made --- the mini-monster embroidery went the way of the fishes.
I don't know what is wrong with my embroidery module. It keeps birdnesting. And even I shouldn't be such a bad threader that I never get it right. It starts off great and after it's half way or further through a color that's when it starts with the thread balling up underneath. I'm taking it back to the Bernina place this afternoon so they can take a look and see what's up. Hopefully it will be bobbin tension or something easy to fix. Well, off to the trenches. Have a great Friday.
3 comments:
Very sneaky! The burp cloths turned out great. Love you!
Love the burp cloths, now you need to do kitchen or hand towels for the different holidays.
Love ya,
Cheri
PS- Check my blog there is another giveaway
The burp cloths came out really cute. Still loving the kisses one. Trying to come up with something that I can make and send you that just has to have that added on it!
Glad you were able to get on. Don't worry, we will keep your secret.
Post a Comment