Thursday, September 4, 2008

CUTEST TASSLE EVER


I love my tassle I got from Susie Harris. I got one for my sister, Beth, too -- hers was kind of a fall tassel but I forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it. Susie has an Etsy shop with lots of tassles for sale and a great blog too. Right now she's away from home because of Gustav. She lives in Louisiana. Hopefully they're home is safe and they will be home soon. Check out her shop -- her tassles are awesome ))

Don't tell anyone but I'm playing hooky from school tomorrow. I'm going to do some sewing important work here at the house and maybe run to Greenville. I've got to get some repair work done to replace some rotten wood on the facing of my patio door so I'm going to try to find someone to take a look at that too.
I made the mistake of looking at the 43 minute film --that's right 43 min.--on the new Bernina series 8 machine. The 830 is awesome - does everything but clean up the kitchen. Now I really want one. If you are a quilter/embroiderer/sewer it will make you drool -- honest. But -- the price -- well let's just say I'll be saving for awhile -- or winning the lottery before that happens.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.


3 comments:

jennifer said...

Is that a retirement ticker on the side over there? Seriously!?

Anonymous said...

This is the same tassel that Jessica wanted, now we know where it went.

Vail said...

Sorry Jess!!