My first grandchild lost her first tooth. I stole this picture off her mom's blog to share even though anybody who looks at my blog problably looks at their blog too. Brings back all those memories of those days when my four were little and going through all their firsts. Suzy-Q is just as cute without her tooth -- don't ya think :)

2 comments:
Hi Grams! I am so excited to get a Mississippi card :0) What a beautiful granddaughter your have there, teeth or no teeth! Mabry is too cute too! I am starting a quilting project soon myself. I will have to keep checking back to see if you have any pointers for me.
If you could, please go back to my blog and use the contact button on the sidebar to send me a message through email, that way I can respond back with my address. Thanks so much!
i DO think! ;)
suzannah thought it was so cool that you put her picture on your blog!!! she likes your lime clock! :)
Post a Comment