Friday, September 5, 2008

75% OFF AND OTHER STUFF

I went to to the Benina shop in Greenville today and they were having a sale -- when this gr0up of women decide to clean out, they mean business. A big ole pile of books with prices of 7 to 20 dollars -- a dollar a piece. Two shelves of fabric -- 75% off.

So for less than 30 dollars I got 8 yards of fabric and 4 books. And it's nice fabric - normally the 13 to 15 dollar price range and 54-60 inches wide. It's so seldom that I run into a sale like that around here -- I couldn't pass it up. I did pass up the other sale stuff though -- some of it had been around a long, long time. The two blues are my favs but with grands that love fish, the other fabric will definitely get used :) Well, I said I would sew today so I'm off to the trenches.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I know which one of your grands will love the fish the most! Hmmm....I wonder who that could be.