Sunday, September 28, 2008

FOR SALE

These are things I'm going to be taking to the consignment shop next week - tomorrow and Monday I'm going to have to figure out what price them at and then pin the tags on so I can take them on Tuesday. I've got 4 knit nightgowns with blankets made out of some of those "sea island cotton knits" -- very very soft-- I found those in a storage bin yesterday.  I had to finish the edges of the blankets.  I also have quite a few burp cloths, some receiving blankets and some laundry bags I had made about 3 years ago.  My daughter took one of them to use in her nursery and I think is still using it for the girls.  She really liked it.  There is also a diaper cover (reversible) that I made.  It was to be for Avery but by the time I got around to finishing it she was to big for it.   knit blanket  with the A monogramed on it -- the A is just basted on there.  The price  is going to  include an  initial, so I put an example on it.  Some of the burp cloths will be priced to include a monogram or name also.     There is also a waffle weave kitchen towel.  Anyway, here's the loot.











No comments: