Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WEEKEND COMPANY

My brother Jay, his wife Cheri, daughter Jessica (she’s visiting them for 2 weeks to help Cheri paint their new house) and Jess’ daughter Mabry came for an overnight visit this past weekend.  What fun we had.  Jessica made “super” capes for all the cousins and they flew through the house for a while with their capes on.  We enjoyed visiting and eating and visiting for the short time they were here and my handy-guy brother brought his tool belt and installed my under cabinet cd player for me while he was here.  Thanks Jay!!

Here is a picture(I didn’t take many but Jessica the camera buff  took lots) of me with my new BFF Mabry Grace and her pal Sheebus .  Mabry likes to take her Gampa’s hat and put it on backwards – you know like one of the guys.

January 16 thru 20 (261)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Cute post! I promise I am going to put up some of the over 600 photos I took from this weekend on my blog soon. We have just been busy painting away. Everything but my parents room is done. Woo hoo!!

Polly said...

What a cutie patootie!! Polly :-)