Saturday, January 23, 2010

HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR HOLIDAY?

This post is late in the writing but, none the less here it is.  Last Monday was a federal holiday so school was out.  I'd forgotten about it  until Michael asked if I could keep Avery since she didn't have school.  I said I'd love to and asked Avery why she didn't have to go to school that day -- "It's "Marther" Luther King's birthday," she said.  So, here are some pictures of what went on at my house on "Marther" Luther King's birthday.   It turned out to be the first sunny, non-freezing day in about a week and a half which was definitely a plus. The ice was gone on the pond and the fish were actually swimming around.


Toby was enjoying the sunshine -kind of reminds me of Ferdinand except there are no flowers to smell.


Avery and Vail -don't you love the gloves -- Vail had worn them all day Sunday and then had them on again -- she's pretty much worn them all this week.  I think she sat in front of the washer and dryer for awhile waiting as Jennifer had to was them one day.


Avery read to the girls.  She did a good job too.  You can see Vail rubbing Katy's ear in the next picture.  She does that when she is tired. 


After lunch Jennifer and Micah went home for a nap and the girls watched Beauty and the Beast.  Then it was outside again until we went back to Jennifer's so Avery could meet up with her Dad.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

awwww, sweet neices. i miss them :)