Thursday, January 7, 2010

THE NAME OF THE GAME IS PROGRESS

Progress has been made. From this

mess (4)

to this

Pics and Progress (7)

and this

mess (2)

to this

Pics and Progress (4)

and these pics hung also – the little ones by the door to the master bath and the dog sleeping on the bed print in my office alcove.

Pics and Progress (2)

Plus, a lot of stuff has found its home. I've narrowed my four bins of fabric yardage and a lot of scraps down to two. Some of it is stored in a different place but I've probably got a bin plus a little more to get rid of at my garage sale. I think tomorrow I’ll be able to finish most of the rest of the putting away in my sewing room and finish organizing my desk. I've also gotten some more of this quilt quilted. (I did the first part of this post in Windows Live and then added this last in Blogger --- hence the difference in picture sizes.)



And someone bought and already picked up my old desk. Yup, progress has been made.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Love love love the quilting on that quilt :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jennifer. What a great looking quilt with some awesome quilting!

Diane said...

Hi Vail, just wanted to drop in and say hi, the picture you have of the dog sleeping on his master's bed is my favorite of all time. I just love it.
I've been reorganizing stuff too, seems like a theme in blogland, must have something to do with the new year and/or maybe being snowed in!